Hello everyone! Have a wonderful and safe day 🙋🏻
We know by now that our gut flora is full of the microbiome. It is this microbiome flora which maintains our health and wellbeing. Previously, nobody ever worried about this microbiome flora which is natural and responsible for our good health. But in today’s time, due to consuming highly processed, refined food, heavy toxins and pesticides in food, unhealthy lifestyle, artificial farming and hybrid products, environmental toxins, this gut microbiome flora is greatly affected. The overall health and immunity status of people have suffered much. As a result, many chronic health issues like chronic inflammation, inflammatory bowel diseases, autoimmune conditions, and cancers have increased.
In the past, food used to come directly from the soil. People lived closer to nature. Nowadays, whatever food is available in the Supermarket, are all cleaned, bleached grains, vegetables, fruits, and processed refined, packaged foods. Therefore, the gut microbiome flora is shrinking slowly. This is why more and more people are suffering from gut health issues and other chronic severe conditions.
6 Important facts about Probiotics and SBO supplements:
1. Probiotics are live organisms which are found in some natural foods. They are also available in the form of supplements. There are mainly two types: Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria. They have become very popular in recent times because they provide the gut microbiome flora with good bacteria, improve digestion, increase immunity, and improve overall health and wellbeing.
Probiotics are found naturally in fermented foods like:
Apple cider vinegar
3. Dairy-based probiotics are naturally found in yoghurt, especially in goat milk yoghurt and raw cheese. But, in processed cheese and poorly storage dairy products, probiotic bacteria get denatured. Sometimes, acidic ph in the stomach also can harm the good probiotic bacteria found in dairy. So, having dairy products may not provide enough probiotic in our body.
4. SBOs are soil-based organisms found in the soil, about 6 inches below the topsoil. They are found to be very beneficial to overall good health. To name a few, like Anthrobacter Simplex, Bacillus brevis and many more. Commercially grown plants and crops lack SBOs as they are no longer grown on the natural organic environment. So, SBO supplements are very much in demand.
5. SBO supplements are useful in improving overall immunity status, improving inflammation and digestion. Patients affected by chronic issues, or who undergo chemotherapy, SBOs supplements help improve gut functions and immunity status significantly.
6. While taking Probiotics and SBO supplements, one should start slowly and in consultation with a Physician. About 70%-80% of people can show marked improvement after taking supplements like improving digestion, reducing inflammation, and improving immunity. While some may show slow progress like the symptoms can slowly reduce. While there may not be any improvement or sometimes some people, there may have a negative impact. So the response is quite variable. The decision of using such supplements depends on the individual and his or her requirement. Otherwise, regular intake of natural sources of Probiotics can be very beneficial too.
Thanks for reading.
Blessings and much love to all 💐